Our Law Firm provides its clients with legal assistance and advice on civil law, and in particular on contract and obligations’ matter, contractual and non-contractual liability, as well as by drafting and negotiating commercial contracts, including atypical and complex contracts.
The professionals of Foedus draft and negotiate, on behalf of their clients, a wide range of commercial agreements in order to meet the client business need. More in detail, in order to provide a “tailor-made product” the drafting of the first draft of each agreement comes only after an accurate study of the business of the client and the goal it aims to achieve through that specific agreement.
The professionals of Foedus have developed a high business sensitivity thanks to which they can also support their clients in their strategical choices and have deepened their knowledge of contractual clauses to address specific contractual risks.
Foedus Law Firm assists its clients also in the drafting and negotiation of cross-border and international agreements, relying on the deep knowledge of international conventions and customs governing the world of international business.
By mere way of example, Foedus Law Firm assists clients in the drafting and negotiation of the following agreements:
- real estate sale and purchase agreements;
- contracts for sale and purchase of movables and for the provision of services (including e-commerce contracts and distribution contracts);
- lease agreements;
- work and service contracts;
- transport contracts;
- commission and shipping contracts;
- brokerage and agency agreements;
- deposit agreements;
- loan agreements;
- banking and financial contracts of various types (such as mortgage, current account, factoring, leasing, etc.);
- cash pooling contracts;
- contracts relating to the energy sector (EPC contracts, O&M contracts, tolling contracts).